In the UK, the Met Office has issued gale warning for all coastal waters with gale force westerly to south-westerly winds expected to reach force 9 in most coastal areas today. Rough or very rough seas will be accompanied by occasionally squally showers leading to good to occasionally moderate visibility in most places.
- Donegal Deputy asks Minister why Irish fishers denied bluefin tuna quota?
- Report examines impacts of offshore wind farms on European fisheries
- European Commission proposes fishing opportunities for 2021
- Northern Ireland Fisheries Minister meets with Ardglass fishing industry
- Isle of Man Government launches Crab and Lobster Consultation