In the UK, the Met Office has issued gale warning for all coastal waters with gale force westerly to south-westerly winds expected to reach force 9 in most coastal areas today. Rough or very rough seas will be accompanied by occasionally squally showers leading to good to occasionally moderate visibility in most places.
- McConalogue Promises Fisheries Taskforce at Committee Questioning
- No cases to be reopened in calculation of quota concentration 2014-2016
- Renewable Energy should not come at the cost of the Fisheries Sector
- Oceana calls for action to avoid the total collapse of cod from overfishing
- No compensation for hard-hit fishers under UK Government’s £23m scheme