The Department of Housing has announced a public consultation regarding the proposed Codling offshore wind farm off Dublin and Wicklow
The Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage has announced a public consultation regarding the proposed offshore wind farm to be located in the Irish Sea off the coasts of Dublin and Wicklow.
The proposed site will be developed by Codling Wind Park Ltd, and the consultation will open on 27 October with a closing date of 27 November 2022.
Under Section 19A of the Foreshore Act 1933, and Regulation 42(6) of the European Communities (Birds and Natural Habitats) Regulations 2011 there will be several locations where the plans are available for viewing.
- Wicklow Garda Station, Bachelor’s Walk, Wicklow, County Wicklow, A67 HK20
- Greystones Garda Station, Marine Terrace, Greystones, County Wicklow, A63 N466
- Bray Garda Station, Convent Avenue, Bray, County Wicklow, A98 EO93
- Shankill Garda Station, Dorney Court, Shankill, Dublin 18, D18 CD50
- Dún Laoghaire Garda Station, Corrig Avenue, Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin, A96 N299
- Clontarf Garda Station, Strandville Avenue East, Clontarf, Dublin 3, D03 FA46
- Irishtown Garda Station, Irishtown Road, Irishtown, Dublin 4, D04 YE33
- Pearse Street Garda Station, 1-6 Pearse Street, Dublin 2, D02 W289
- Howth Garda Station, 8 Dunbo Hill, Howth, County Dublin, D13 YR70
- Wicklow Library, The Mall Main Street, Wicklow A67 X504
- Wicklow County Council, County Buildings, Whitegates Wicklow Town, A67 FW96
- Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council, County Hall, Marine Road, Dún Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, A96 K6C9
- Dublin City Council, Civic Offices Wood Quay Dublin 8 D08 RF3F
- Fingal County Council, County Hall, Main Street, Swords, Co Dublin, K67 X8Y2
Application documents are also available on this Department’s website at the following URL:FS007546 Codling Wind Park Ltd. Site Investigations for proposed Offshore Wind Farm, off Counties Wicklow and Dublin
Please ensure the following reference is quoted in the submission header: FS007546 Codling Wind Park Ltd – Public Consultation
The Department says submissions received outside of the public consultation period cannot be considered.