An MAIB report has concluded that alcohol and a modified hatch from the wheelhouse to the deck below could have contributed to the death of the skipper on the Armetis FR809 at Kilkeel harbour.
IFPEA Chief slams Irish Government and SFPA over industry incompetence
Decommissioning a sad day for Irish fishing says Patrick Murphy, IS&WFPO
- Pelagic advice was as expected says Norwegian Fishermen’s Association leader
- MSC states On The Hook claims not fully represent stakeholders’ views
- ICES advice for Mackerel in Northeast Atlantic and adjacent waters for 2023
- ICES advises zero catch limit on Horse Mackerel in Northeast Atlantic for 2023
- ICES issues advice for NVG Herring in North Atlantic and Arctic waters